Altitude Recovery Community is a top-rated rehab for luxury addiction treatment in Camarillo. Recovery does not have to be an intimidating endeavor. Joining a licensed rehab center can bring you closer to your recovery and wellness goals and help you start fresh.
The Benefits Of Joining A Modern Drug And Alcohol Recovery Center
Joining a luxury rehab may be a life-changing experience. Here are the underlying benefits of attending a luxury contemporary drug abuse treatment center:
- It can help you heal and recover in a resort-like facility with a supportive and friendly clinical staff.
- You will meet people from similar walks of life, allowing you to bond and socialize with them during your treatment. Peer support can solidify your commitment to sobriety in the long term.
- While the withdrawal symptoms can be painful and intimidating, recovering at a luxury rehab can reduce the discomfort you experience and help you attain sobriety in a safe and pain-free manner.
Luxury rehab facilities can provide you with the much-awaited pampering you deserve while you focus on healing from your behavioral and mental health ailments. Your stay at a luxury rehab can help you come out of the treatment process as a renewed person with reformed ideologies.
How Much Does A Luxury Rehab Cost?
The cost of treatment at a luxury drug and alcohol rehab can vary depending upon the services you receive and the amenities available. While luxury rehabs can cost you more than publicly funded treatment centers, it is worth the price. Luxury rehabs can provide you with a rewarding and defining healing experience.
A four-week stay at a luxury addiction treatment center can cost anywhere from $50,000 to $140,000. Depending on the insurance policy you own, you may cover some of the treatment cost with it. As luxury rehabs have limited beds and offer customized treatment, you can achieve speedy and sustainable recovery.
What Can I Expect At A Luxury Treatment Center?
There may be some differences in the daily routine at different luxury drug rehabilitation centers. A typical day at most rehabs encompasses the following:
- Morning – You will begin the day with breakfast followed by meditation. Most luxury rehabs use MAT programs to help recovering addicts attain a pain-free recovery, and they offer your morning medication after breakfast. Morning sessions at our alcohol and drug addiction center include yoga and group therapy sessions.
- Afternoon – You will take a break after the morning session and devour a fulfilling gourmet lunch. You will go into a counseling session in a group setting following lunch. After a brief counseling meeting, you may attend a holistic therapy session like running, swimming, surfing, nature hike, massage, acupuncture, etc.
- Evening – Luxury rehabs serve dinner around 5 pm, followed by medication. Following dinner, you may attend a group activity or meeting or do some reading. Most rehabs have a “lights out” time for residents to follow at night.
Call us at 1-866-337-0621 for admission-related inquiries. Altitude Recovery Community offers the best detox, residential treatment, and aftercare programs with a team of dedicated clinicians. Our luxury addiction treatment in Camarillo can help you catch a break from your everyday life and prepare you for lasting success with sobriety. Act now to begin on a liberating journey towards a better tomorrow.